Pizza Rolls are usually smooth and buttery crescent rolls filled up with gooey melted parmesan cheese and pepperoni pieces. Then add pizza dipping sauce privately and you possess a very tasty appetizer children (and grownups) love!
produce: 8prep period: five minutes bake period: 14 Moments total period: 19 MINUTES
Soft and buttery crescent rolls filled up with gooey melted parmesan cheese and pepperoni pieces. Then add pizza dipping sauce privately and you possess a very tasty appetizer kids adore!
- 1 can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 24 pepperoni slices
- 4 sticks mozzarella parmesan cheese, cut in two
- 1/2 mug pizza sauce
- Italian seasoning, for garnish if desired
- Get Ingredients Run by Chicory
- Preheat stove to 375F. Individual crescent move dough along perforations into 8 triangles.
- Location 3 pepperoni pieces around the shortest side of every triangle. Best with a mozzarella stay.
- Roll-up crescent rolls beginning at the medial side using the pepperoni and parmesan cheese. Put on an ungreased cooking sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 14 moments or until fantastic brown. Function with warmed pizza sauce.
This recipe and image adapted from : https://www.simplystacie.net/2016/11/pizza-rolls/