So without a doubt how tasty these super easy Cranberry Brie Bites flavor! I understand the ingredients might not look like very much but once it really is all mixed, it tastes incredible! The perfect vacation appetizer! It really is therefore festive and everyone gobbles them up.
Cranberry Brie Bites
Cranberry Brie Bites certainly are a a breeze but gorgeous appetizer. Made out of crescent move dough, brie, entire cranberry sauce along with a sprig of rosemary!
Program: AppetizerCuisine: AmericanKeyword: Cranberry Brie Bites Prep Period: 10 minutesCook Period: 15 minutesTotal Period: 25 moments Portions: 24 Calorie consumption: 82kcal Writer: Brandie @ THE UNITED STATES Cook
- all-purpose flour, for dusting the dough and trimming board
- 1 (8 oz) pipe crescent dough
- 1 (8 oz) steering wheel of brie cheese
- 1 cup entire berry cranberry sauce (not really jellied)
- new rosemary sprigs
- Preheat stove to 375°f levels. Spray a small muffin tin with cooking food spray. Spread just a little flour out on your counter. Then move out crescent move dough and pinch seams collectively. Cut crescent move dough into 24 equal-sized squares. Location squares into muffin tin slot machines.
- Reduce brie into little pieces and location in the crescent dough squares. Best with a nice spoonful of cranberry sauce, and just a little sprig of rosemary.
- Bake before crescent dough is really a light golden brownish (about quarter-hour). Then function warm!
- Note: Some people like to take off the rind towards the brie. This is not required with brie but sense free to eliminate that extra rind.
Calorie consumption: 82kcal | Sugars: 8g | Proteins: 2g | Body fat: 4g | Saturated Body fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 137mg | Potassium: 17mg | Sugars: 5g | Supplement A new: 1.2% | Supplement C: 0.3% | Calcium mineral: 1.8% | Metal: 1.1%
This recipe and image adapted from : https://www.thecountrycook.net