When company’s arriving there’s nothing I love a lot more than EASY appetizers. Nowadays I’m pleased to be discussing my Honey Garlic clove Chicken Skewers formula with you all. This can be a simple, yet tasty appetizer formula that my visitors enjoy.
It is important about my formula is the poultry I choose. I really believe in choosing high quality ingredients sufficient reason for my poultry I opt for Canadian poultry. I’ve experienced the enjoyment of dealing with Poultry Farmers of North america for a long time and nowadays I always search for their Raised BY WAY OF A Canadian Farmer logo design in the supermarket.
- 1/2 mug honey
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic clove powder
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 chicken chests – reduce into 8 one in . strips
- 8 skewers
- Pre-heat stove to 400 levels F.
- Whisk collectively honey, soya sauce, vinegar, ginger and garlic clove powder inside a bowl until mixed.
- Add cornstarch to preferred thickness.
- Soak skewers in drinking water for 10 mins.
- Feed chicken pieces onto skewers.
- Marinade chicken within the sauce for just two 2 hrs – keep some marinade apart for basting while cooking food.
- Lay chicken on the parchment-lined cooking sheet and prepare in stove for 14 moments. Baste as required and flip as soon as at 7 mins.
- Serve and revel in!
This recipe and image adapted from : https://www.soberjulie.com/2016/11/honey-garlic-chicken-skewers/