THE Celebration APPETIZER THAT DISAPPEARS IN SECONDS
If you’re a guacamole lover, then you will love this formula! I like all the various textures and chunks. It is possible to customize and time of year it to your personal liking with the easy base components of essential olive oil and vinegar.
- 3 large avocados (cut into little chunks)
- 1 pint cherry tomato vegetables (cut into little chunks)
- 4 oz . plain crumbled feta cheese
- 1 small couple of new parsley (cut fine)
- 1 tbsp essential olive oil
- 1.5 tbsp burgandy or merlot wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp or even more of garlic clove powder
- sodium and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup cut new onion or 1 tsp onion natural powder (optional)
- 1 bag tortilla potato chips for serving
- Aside from the avocados, mix all the ingredients together inside a bowl.
- Refrigerate for a couple hours or over night, and chop the avocados and softly stir them in only before serving.
I’ve also produced this with cottage parmesan cheese instead of the feta, and YUM! It’s remarkably good.
Feel absolve to use fresh garlic clove and any tomato of one’s choice. I love the cherry tomato vegetables because you have more skin and much less from the juicy guts.
My family isn’t a natural onion fan, therefore i usually omit them from quality recipes, but they certainly are a nice inclusion if you’re into that.
This recipe and image adapted from : https://listotic.com/avocado-crack-dip/