Two favorite snack foods are mixed into one with one of these Vegan Spinach Artichoke Quesadillas. They are ooey, gooey and very delicious.
I recently discussed my formula for Baked Spinach Artichoke Drop.
I love producing that formula for events, but because it makes plenty of for 8+ individuals, it isn’t something I could make all of the time…
otherwise I would eat the whole lot myself.
Vegan Spinach Artichoke Quesadillas
Prep Period 2 minutes
Cook Period 8 minutes
Total Time ten minutes
Portions 2 -4
- 1/2 tsp. essential olive oil
- 1 garlic clove clove diced
- 6 oz. marinated artichoke hearts diced
- 3 cups child spinach separated
- 4 oz. vegan lotion cheese
- 2 tbsp. vegan mayo
- sodium and pepper to taste
- reddish pepper flakes optional
- 2 large flour tortillas
- Heat essential olive oil in a skillet over medium warmth. Add garlic clove and sauté for 1 moment, stirring frequently. Include artichoke hearts and 2 glasses of baby spinach. Mix to mix and prepare until spinach starts to wilt. Include cream parmesan cheese, mayo, sodium, pepper and reddish pepper flakes to pan and mix to combine. Warmth through and reserve.
- Place a big non-stick pan around the range over medium-high warmth. Location 1 tortilla within the pan and fill up with 1 / 2 of the spinach artichoke combination and yet another 1/2 mug of child spinach – making certain to keep combination on one 1 / 2 of the tortilla. Collapse tortilla in two and make until bottom starts to brownish (approx. 2 moments). Turn and prepare until other part is browned aswell. Remove from your pan and do it again with remaining components.
- Slice and revel in!
This recipe and image adapted from : https://www.thissavoryvegan.com/vegan-spinach-artichoke-quesadillas/