Great tasting Eggs & Potatoes – MANUFACTURED IN The Skillet And Finished WITHIN THE Stove, This Flavorful Breakfast time Recipe CAN BE Cheesy And Ideal Any Morning hours Or WEDDING DAY.
Breakfast is the best food, but we barely own it for breakfast because of period restraints. Yes, we have been generally the oatmeal and chilly cereal kind of individuals, but if we’d our method we’d have the required time each day to produce a nice, hearty breakfast time (filled up with pancakes and breakfast time casseroles).
EGGS AND POTATOES RECIPE
Baked Cheddar Eggs and Potatoes – the ultimate way to make breakfast time! It’s filled with flavor, parmesan cheese and all of your favorite breakfast food items.
Prep Time ten minutes
Cook Period 11 minutes
Total Period 21 minutes
Calorie consumption 427 kcal
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 lb reddish potatoes chopped
- 1/4 mug minced parsley fresh
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 – 1 1/2 tsp garlic clove salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 8 large eggs
- 3/4 mug shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat stove to 400.
- Inside a 10-inside. ovenproof skillet, warmth butter over moderate heat. Include potatoes and prepare until tender.
- Mix in parsley, garlic clove, garlic sodium and pepper.
- With the trunk of the spoon, create four wells within the potato mixture. Crack two eggs and put into each good within the potatoes.
- Bake 10-12 moments and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Bake and extra 1-2 moments to melt parmesan cheese. Serve immediately and ENJOY!
This recipe and image adapted from : https://lilluna.com/baked-cheddar-eggs-potatoes/