These cooked zucchini fries are usually super cheesy and flavorful with newly grated Parmesan parmesan cheese and an Italian spice mix. They’re furthermore gluten-free, low-carb and keto-friendly for any delicious, healthy treat recipe.
It’s zucchini time of year! One of the best seasons of the entire year because I’m somewhat obsessed with everything zucchini. Like a gluten-free gal, zucchini will be my “head to” when I’m choose a pasta replacement as well as tortilla alternative. It’s this type of versatile vegetable. Simply take a quick appearance within my Zucchini Pasta with Lemon Garlic clove Shrimp, Zucchini Noodle Caprese and Taco Stuffed Zucchini Vessels.
BAKED ZUCCHINI FRIES
PREP Period: 15 minsCOOK Period: 30 minsTOTAL Period: 45 mins
Portions: 4 servings
These cooked zucchini fries are usually super cheesy and flavorful with newly grated Parmesan parmesan cheese and Italian spices. View the movie above to observe how easy they’re to make!
- Zucchini Fries
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 egg
- 1 mug grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic clove powder
- 1 tsp Italian spice
- Lemon Parsley Aioli (optional)
- 1/2 mug mayonnaise
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 garlic clove clove, minced
- 1 tbsp, finely cut parsley
- sodium and pepper
- Preheat the stove to 425 levels Fahrenheit and collection two cooking trays with parchment papers.
- Cut the zucchini in two, then half once again, after that into quarters. You ought to have 16 pieces per zucchini.
- Break the egg in a little bowl or box and lightly defeat it.
- Include the parmesan and spices to another bowl or box and stir to mix.
- Dip a cut of zucchini within the egg clean and transfer towards the parmesan. Make use of your other hands to coating the zucchini within the cheese and move to the cooking tray. Continue doing this procedure until all zucchini are usually coated.
- Bake for 25-30 moments, flipping halfway through around the cut side. Function immediately.
- To help make the optional lemon parsley aioli, include all components to a little bowl and mix together.
See all the notes within the article above and be sure to watch the movie for step-by-step guidelines.
And if you’ve kept more zucchini to utilize up, you need to definitely make my Paleo Zucchini Breads recipe.
Calorie consumption: 156.8kcal, Sugars: 6.2g, Proteins: 12.5g, Body fat: 9.8g, SATURATED Body fat: 6.5g, CHOLESTEROL: 66.6mg, SODIUM: 258.4mg, Dietary fiber: 1.6g, Sugars: 4.2g
This recipe and image adapted from : https://downshiftology.com/recipes/zucchini-fries/